Lecture in Quality in Automotive Industry - BigBlueButton WebRTC
This is a moderated room and you can always enter the meeting room only when a person with moderator function is in the room.
- Please use a headset to avoid annoying feedback or echoes!
- If your Internet connection is poor, you should switch off your camera (webcam) and if the connection is even worse, you should use a telephone conference for the transmission of the sound.
- BigBlueButton uses the open standard WebRTC, which is supported by more and more browsers. Currently, Google Chrome, the Chromium-based browser Microsoft Edge or, with limitations, Mozilla Firefox are recommended. You can also use Safari Mobile from iOS 12.2 and Chrome Mobile from Android 6.0. Microsoft Internet Explorer and older Edge versions are not supported.
- The firewall you are using must not block the following ports: TCP/IP ports 80/443 (for HTTP/HTTPS) and UDP ports in the range 16384 - 32768 (Reference).
- To transfer your screen (desktop sharing), you should use Google Chrome and have a high-performance Internet connection. We also recommend moderators and presenters to use a wired network (no WLAN).